In this time of uncertainty, the safety and well-being of our clients, staff and communities is our top priority. We’re reaching out to let you know that we are here to help.
Our office remains open and available to assist you. In the event that this office must close, we will provide details about alternate ways to contact us. Our staff are committed to delivering the products and services you rely on for your commercial or private projects.
If you prefer, you can also connect with us:
- By phone: simply call 867-668-5381 for assistance, during regular business hours
Staying safe and informed
Although Health Canada has classified the risk to Canadians as low, we’re taking extra precautions to protect our clients and staff. This includes encouraging and supporting staff to stay home if they are unwell, providing regular prevention best practice updates and following all government recommendations.
As experts in risk management and loss prevention, we’re committed to doing our part to help slow the spread of this new virus. When possible, we encourage social distancing, as recommended by the Public Health Agency of Canada, and suggest that contacting us via phone, email or online is preferred during this time.
We also ask that you do not visit our offices if you:
- are experiencing any of the following symptoms (mild or severe):
- Difficulty breathing/shortness of breath
- have travelled to any area with an ongoing spread of COVID-19
- live with someone who recently travelled to an area with an ongoing spread of COVID-19
- have been in contact with someone known to have COVID-19 or experiencing symptoms similar to the Flu or COVID-19
As things continue to change, the amount of information can feel overwhelming. To stay safe and informed, we recommend that you:
- refer to the Public Health Agency of Canada for reliable advice and news Thank you for your patience, understanding during this
Alex Doepel CEO